BYRD RESIDENCE FORT WORTH, TEXAS This home, originally built in 1938, had suffered from unfortunate renovations over the years. In 2009, Hull Homes began an extensive renovation to expand the house and return the facade to its original Colonial Revival charm. Located in the Colonial Hills Addition neighborhood, the house sits today along a quiet tree-lined street. Poorly proportioned columns, cast stone trim and stone cladding added in the 1990s were all removed and replaced with well-proportioned, correctly detailed classical elements. The brick was re-whitewashed and shutters re-installed subtly correcting the buildings proportions.